Automatic soap dispensers offer the dual benefits of conveniently dispensing optimal amounts of soap while minimizing the need for users to touch/contaminate the dispenser. With dozens on the market to choose from, how do you pick the best automatic soap dispenser? This article offers 8 premium examples of automatic soap dispensers. We evaluated each automatic soap dispenser based on a set of criteria recommended by AutomaticSoapDispenser.co, such as type, capacity, design, and price.
If you have ever tried to clean a bathroom sink covered in bar soap scum, you know the frustration. It takes forever to scrape off and creates a sudsy mess all over your countertops. While you may think your bathroom is clean, build-up like this can pave the way for nasty little germs. Enter the true heroes of hygiene, automatic soap dispensers. You can get clean, fresh hands without having to grab a slippery bar of soap every time you need to wash or freshen up.
There are many variations of the best automatic soap dispenser on the market. If you have been wondering which model to pick, you have come to the right place. In this article, we compare brands, features, styles, prices, and more. All of your answers are right here.
1. Lysol No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser
If you just want to buy a no-nonsense hand soap dispenser, without spending extra money on included hand washes, we recommend this Lysol no-touch dispenser. This product helps you eliminate up to 99.9 percent of bacteria and viruses since it allows no-touch use.
When you put your hands under it, it automatically detects the movement, dispensing just the perfect amount of soap. You can place this product in your bathroom or kitchen and have everyone in the family use it.
- Extremely affordable
- Easy to use
- Lasts a long time
- May dispense soap when the battery is low
- It is light sensitive
- Some users found it dispenses too much soap at once
2. Nigeper Automatic Soap Dispenser
Go hands-free in the kitchen and the bathroom with this automatic dispenser by Nigeper. Engineered to work with any soap, this dispenser also utilizes infrared motion sensors, running on four AAA batteries. Adjustable controls allow you to tweak dosage amounts to save soap.
- This dispenser is easy to use; you just stick your hand under it, and out comes the soap
- The dispenser is quite kid-friendly
- It is also wall mountable, which expands your options
- This dispenser is more of an atomizer, churning out foam instead of concentrated soap
- The batteries are not included
- It can clog often
3. LESHP Automatic Soap Dispenser
This dispenser works with any soap and lets you adjust the volume of soap dispensed. It also has a window to easily sight waning soap levels.
- This unit also accommodates lotions and sanitizers for hotel countertops and powder rooms
- It has a modern design that will complement the look of your bathroom or kitchen
- It is made of a fingerprint-resistant material
- It derives power from four AAA batteries that aren’t included
- The bottom is not waterproof
- The dispenser is sensitive to light, so it might dispense soap when you switch the light on and off
Note: This particular automatic soap dispenser model is no longer available, but consider purchasing the next one, which is extremely similar.
4. Mind Reader Soap Dispenser
Similar to the previous model, the Mind Reader soap dispenser can be used with any kind of soap, and it comes with sensors that detect when your hand is placed under it. You can also use it with sanitizers or lotions, and it helps you stop bacteria from spreading.
- The device is leak proof
- It is easy to use and intuitive
- It comes at an affordable price
- The lid is placed backward, so it is difficult to open
- It does not work properly with foaming soap
- It can get flimsy when there is not much soap left in it
5. Sunsbell Automatic Touchless Hand Soap Dispenser
Enjoy reliable function and durability with this wall-mount automatic soap dispenser by Sunsbell. Made of durable ABS plastic, this dispenser is easy to install, even if you are not extremely handy. It has a non-drip design, and it is perfect for a variety of environments.
- An LED indicator light informs you when it’s time to replace the batteries
- This imported unit frees up counter space since it mounts
- Easy to refill
- The batteries are not included
- The device is not waterproof
- You cannot use it with viscous liquid
6. SimpleOne Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser
Relish the smallness and simplicity of this aptly named touchless soap dispenser by SimpleOne. Designed by Philippe Taglioni (a hands-free soap dispenser guru), this dispenser runs for a whole year on four AAA batteries. It works with any liquid soap or sanitizer.
- Activated motion sensors elicit a non-messy dollop of soap or sanitizer
- This dispenser’s neutral metallic colors complement a wide array of decors
- The reservoir’s wide opening makes installing refills a cinch
- The device is a tad pricey
- It only works properly with viscous soaps
- You cannot adjust the volume of soap it dispenses
7. Simplehuman 11 oz. Rechargeable Sensor Pump
Save soap and electricity with this sensor pump by Simplehuman. This touch-free automatic dispenser is rechargeable using a USB, so you can add more soap as required without worrying that the batteries might die. Even if the power runs out, there are no worries, since this Simplehuman model also has a manual operation.
- Simple control buttons help you to adjust soap volume
- The silicone valve seals the dispensing tip between uses, preventing messy drips
- The soap is dispensed quickly
- This unit is a bit pricey
- In contact with water, it might become faulty
- It only uses specially formulated soap, which might be less than convenient for some buyers
8. Simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump
Our number one best automatic soap dispenser also comes from Simplehuman, as a guarantee that they make some of the best automatic soap dispenser options on the market. This particular model is made of brushed nickel, which makes it look great, and also stops it from collecting fingerprints. It is extremely efficient and it runs on 4 AA batteries.
- It dispenses soap quickly
- It is sealed shut to avoid drips
- You can adjust the amount of soap you get
- The sensor might be hypersensitive, causing the unit to dispense soap when you least expect it
- It consumes the batteries quickly
- It is a bit expensive
Automatic soap dispensers are diverse and on-trend, equally appropriate in private or public restrooms. For a house with children, the best automatic soap dispenser might be a stainless steel dispenser that can take a few licks. A professional kitchen looking to encourage sanitary habits and save money might prefer a durable plastic model. Before buying, consider your personal needs and living situation, and then choose the product with features that suit your requirements.
Recommended Read: Best Liquid Hand Soaps