No products found.
If your job requires you to work outside in rainy, mucky, and muddy conditions, you have to buy yourself a pair of waterproof work boots. Wet working conditions can exacerbate some feet and toes injuries, hence the need for properly insulated and waterproof footwear. Below is a review of the best waterproof work boots on the market. The following work boots were picked based on their price, user ratings, safety levels, and durability. Take a look!
1. Wolverine Men’s W02421 Raider Boot
The Wolverine Men’s W02421 Raider Boot is a well-crafted, high-quality, and long-lasting work boot designed for people working in messy conditions such as greasy surfaces, slippery mud, or wet concrete.
- Outstanding traction and slip-proof feature. They offer the best grip on slippery ground.
- Soft interior to cushion your ankles, for an enhanced comfortable feel.
- Tough and durable.
- The toughness means you will have to condition them now and then.
2. Timberland PRO Men’s Direct Attach Six-Inch Soft-Toe Boot
When it comes to high-quality work boots, not many brands can compete with Timberland products. This PRO Men’s series boot is one of their best-selling products, with a customer rating averaging 4.4 stars, and a large number of reviews.
- A 6-inch shaft with electrical insulation, with a thick, tough, waterproof upper side for maximum safety.
- They come with thermolite technology, to guarantee warm, dry feet at all times.
- Steel toe box feature that ensures that your toes are fully protected from falling objects.
- These boots can be difficult to size and are quite heavy. You might need some getting used to them before you feel fully comfortable.
3. Ariat Men’s Groundbreaker Pull-On Work Boot
If you are a hardworking cowboy in search of a comfortable, high-quality work boot, then this is it. The Ariat Groundbreaker boot has an average rating of 4.3 stars, after over 300 reviews.
- Oil and slip resistant.
- Excellent support and durability.
- A 4LR stability system, and a long-lasting duratread sole.
- These boots can be uncomfortable at first, as they can be too tight at the top of the foot.
4. Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift 6″ Steel Toe Boot
If you are on the market for an all-around work boot that is made to last, the Caterpillar Steel Toe Boot is a good option. This is one of the best waterproof work boots on the market.
- Offers great durability, even in tough environments.
- Prevents sweaty feet with an internal nylon mesh lining.
- The rubber outsole is slip resistant.
- When washed, they may take extremely long periods to dry.
5. KEEN Utility Men’s Braddock Mid Waterproof Boot
These are American-made work boots perfect for a bunch of outdoor activities and messy work sites. If your work environment is wet, rough, and uneven, this is your perfect work boot.
- Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant outsoles are safe on all types of surfaces.
- Removable footbed for easy airing.
- Can get uncomfortable, especially if your feet sweat a lot.
- These boots may not offer high levels of durability one would expect.
6. Maelstrom Men’s TAC FORCE Work Boot
The Maelstrom Men’s TAC FORCE 8-inch waterproof work boot with zipper is a multipurpose boot. It’s a good choice for people working in wet/muddy environments.
- Completely waterproof.
- Oil- and slip-resistant outsole.
- Shock absorbing.
- Longer break-in period.
- Not very durable.
7. AdTec Men’s 9-Inch Logger Boot
- A round toe built with high durability.
- Comes with an oil-resistant lug outsole.
- Made from full grain leather.
- They do not have an inner lining for people with sweaty feet.
8. EVER BOOTS “Ultra Dry” Men’s Premium Leather Waterproof Work Boots
- 100 percent waterproof.
- Good traction and high durability.
- Offers high flexibility.
- Could take long to break in.
- Can cause blisters on people who sweat a lot.
9. ARCTIV8 Men’s 6 inches Full-Grain Leather Work Boots
This work boot offers a great deal of value for your money. They are perfect for you if your daily activities are based in a construction site or an industrial plant.
- Wangled composite shaft for stability and support.
- Slip-resistant, rugged durability, and good build.
- Genuine, full grain leather upper.
- They are kind of short, so water, snow, or dirt can easily get in.
10. KINGSHOW Men’s 1366 Water Resistant Premium Work Boots
KINGSHOW’s work boots have an average rating of 4 stars after over 500 reviews. This is an incredibly cheap work boot and is among the best waterproof work boots on the market right now.
- Oil- and slip-resistant.
- Great traction.
Best Waterproof Work Boots: Final Review
That wraps up our list of ten best waterproof work boots in 2019. The products above have proven to work well in wet environments, and you can pick any of them, depending on your financial capability. If you have any questions or know of any other good work boots we have left out, feel free to engage us in the comments section.
Recommended Read: Best Men’s Soccer Cleats
No products found.
Last update on 2021-06-14 at 11:29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API