Induction cooktops are not only more energy-efficient and faster cooktops but also help cook food better due to their design of distributing heat throughout their cookware, rather than burners. The burning system that resides in induction cooktops is a type of electromagnet that passes electric currents to generate heat. In this process, the heat is transferred throughout the cookware and your food, rather than only through electric coils. To help you buy the best induction cooktops for your home, here are our picks for the best induction cooktop selling on the market today.
10. Waring Pro ICT200 Induction Cooktop
The Waring Pro ICT200 Induction Cooktop is a stunning glass cooktop what has easy to use controls with a variety of different heat settings, depending on what type of food you’re making. This number 10 best induction cooktop also comes with an auto shut-off system after 30 seconds of non-use. Waring also provides a one-year warranty and a five-year warranty motor warranty with purchase of this induction cooktop.
– Simple to use controls.
– 8 different heat settings.
– Automatic shut-off system.
– Poor build quality.
9. Rosewill RHAI-13001 1800W Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot, Black
The Rosewill RHAI-13001 Induction Cooker is one of the best induction cooktops. It is a durable cooktop with easy to use controls, along with a large LED screen display and touchscreen buttons. The cookset also comes with a built-in three-hour timer and pre-programmable settings. The cooker itself is made of a durable polished crystal plate surface to reduce wear and tear.
– 8 different temperature settings.
– Large LED screen display.
– Three-hour timer.
– Heats slow.
8. Cusimax Stainless Single Burner, Portable Ceramic Infrared Cooktop, CMIP-B120, Black
The Cusimax Stainless Single Burner Cooktop is a durable and portable induction cooktop that can be used in dorms, RV’s, kitchens, or anywhere else you may need to cook food in a small space. Our number 8 best induction cooktop has a durable build quality and even comes with a handy auto-shut off feature to avoid burning down your kitchen. The Cusimax also comes with an 18-month warranty in case it ever breaks down while in use.
– Suitable for RV’s, dorms, or home kitchens.
– Auto shut-off feature.
– Comes with an 18-month warranty.
– Can cause damage to your counter top.
7. Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction Cooktop 1800 Watts LCD Control
The Max Burton 6400 Digital Choice Induction Cooktop is an incredibly advanced and easy to use cooktop for use in any kitchen. It has a variety of different heat settings that come in 25-degree increments from 100 to 450-degrees. This best induction cooktop also has a programmable timer that can reach up to 180-minutes. It’s large display and buttons also make it simple to understand and use on a daily basis.
– Variety of different heat settings.
– 180-minute programmable timer.
– Large, easy to use buttons.
– Poor quality display.
6. NuWave PIC Pro Highest Powered Induction Cooktop 1800W
The NuWave PIC Pro Induction Cooktop is a feature-packed cooktop that can come in three different colors: black, red, and white. The cooker has 94 different temperature settings and a larger heating surface than most other cookers to help handle larger pots. In addition, it also has easy to use buttons and extremely portable to use to and from home.
– Comes in a variety of colors.
– Comes with 94 different temperature settings.
– Large heating surface.
– Does not come with a warranty.
5. True Induction MD-2B Mini Duo Portable Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
This induction cooktop was made for those who are serious about cooking. It comes with two cooktops, which means making big meals is faster than ever before. Even though the Mini Duo comes with two cooktops, it is still super compact. It is incredibly safe to use and it uses less electricity than your stove would.
– Two cooktops.
– Two year limited warranty.
– Makes cooking easy.
– Operation may be difficult for some.
4. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
The Secura 9100MC Induction Cooktop comes complete 15 power levels, 15 temperature ranges, and an easy to operate control panel. This counter top unit is incredibly compact and lightweight, making it easy to store and travel with. It also has auto-pan detection capabilities. This model can cost anywhere from $70 to $150.
– Convenient to operate and store.
– Can run diagnostics on itself if anything goes wrong.
– Built in timer and preset temperature controls.
– Poor temperature control.
3. NuWave 30242 PIC Gold Precision Induction Cooktop with 10.5″ Fry Pan, Black
This is one of the best induction cooktops out there today. This model made by NuWave features six preset temperature settings and can reach up to 575 degrees. It also comes with delay and sear functions. The NuWave model costs less than $100 and even comes with a 10.5-inch frying pan.
– Useful preprogrammed settings.
– Auto shut-off after an hour.
– Comes with pan.
– Temperature does not remain constant.
2. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
The Duxtop Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS is one of the best models on the market. The price ranges from $100 to $150, which is a great value for such a high-quality machine. With this induction unit, you get 130 square inches of cooking space, tons of helpful preset buttons, a wide temperature range, and a helpful timer. This appliance also comes with a very useful child safety lock button, which is great if you have small children in the house. One of the best features of this unit is the auto-pan detection, which will cause it to automatically shut off once a pan is removed.
– Great bang for your buck.
– Easy to use LCD display screen and buttons.
– Auto shut-off option.
– Temperature control inaccurate.
1. Best Induction Cooktop – Kitchen PROP Multifunctional Portable 1800 Watt Powerful Induction Cooktop
The best induction cooktop on the market in 2017 is the Kitchen PROP portable induction cooktop. This appliance is highly intuitive and makes cooking easier than ever before. The cooktop is highly convenient and features super easy to use controls. It also comes preset with five precision cooking settings. The induction unit can reach temperatures from 176 to 536 degrees Fahrenheit, which it can reach quickly with its Advanced Quick Heat technology and magnetic induction.
– Easy to use and convenient.
– Operation is simple.
– Professional grade construction.
– Need to have correct pans to use.
Induction cooktops are a great tool to use in the kitchen or outdoors, in case you are without a full stove top. They generally provide more heat and help cook food more thoroughly for better enjoyment. Hopefully, our top 10 best induction cooktops helped narrow down your shopping list and marked down the top brands to invest in for an induction cooktop. If this guide helped you or if you have a few cooktops that we neglected to mention above, feel free to comment below!