One of the most frustrating things in a home is a clogged toilet. If you don’t already own a toilet plunger, that’s when you realize the importance of having one. With a price range of $10-$50 for a good one, toilet plungers are cheap, and generally easy to come by. If you are in the process of shopping for a toilet plunger, this article seeks to make the job easier for you. We have compiled a list of 10 best toilet plungers in 2018, based on their price, usability, ease of maintenance, and user reviews. Take a look!
10. OXO Good Grips Hideaway Toilet Brush and Plunger Set
The OXO Good Grips set is a combination of the two most important toilet products. This product has won the hearts of many buyers due to the following features:
- Comes with a white theme that is incredibly easy to maintain.
- It is a sanitary, neat plunger that does not trap odors after usage.
- It has a long and user-friendly design.
- It’s an efficient, customizable, durable product.
9. Simplehuman Toilet Plunger and Caddy
With over 300 reviews and an average rating of 4.5 stars, this is one of the best plungers out there. It’s one of the best-rated products on Amazon, and if you hate your plunger for dripping all over your bathroom floor, this is the perfect replacement for you. This Simplehuman toilet plunger made the ten best toilet plungers list because of its unique features, including:
- A custom plunger holder that ensures no drips all over your bathroom after using the plunger.
- Longer, narrower profile for more efficiency when working with modern toilets.
- The plunger rod is stainless steel — easy to clean, easy to use, and durable.
8. Kleen Freak Antibacterial Toilet Plunger
The Kleen Freak toilet plunger is a powerful toilet accessory that offers antibacterial protection to the user when unclogging toilets and sinks. This is not its only selling point, though, other impressive features including:
- During use, the plunger creates an extra tight seal on the toilet drain, preventing the dreaded back splash.
- Provides maximum plunging power with little force.
- Has a high-quality rubber cup with tiered ridges for effective application.
7. LDR Industries Plunger Bellows
The Bellows are traditional, classic toilet plungers that let you apply the minimum effort for maximum output. This product can be used to unblock a clogged sink too. Some of its best features include:
- Easy to use and clean.
- A thoughtful fold-less lip design to prevent dirty residue from flowing into your sink when unclogging it.
- Easy on the arms, and a great product for people looking to upgrade their old plunger.
6. Mr. Clean 440436 Turbo Plunger
For ease of storage, you can purchase the Mr. Clean 440436 Turbo Plunger with its corresponding caddy set. This classy set can be used in the office or at home. Some of its best features include:
- A durable, sturdy, extremely stable caddy for perfect storage.
- Very efficient with any type of toilet.
- A rubber grip handle for a more user-friendly experience.
5. Get Bats Out Rubber Toilet Plunger
Are you looking for something simple, effective, proven, and easy to use? Well, look no further. This rubber toilet plunger meets all of the criteria. This product is perfect for home, commercial, or industrial use. This toilet plunger made our list of 10 best toilet plungers in 2018 for the following reasons:
- An extremely simple and easy to use plunger that gets the job done.
- Multipurpose — can be used to unblock toilets, sinks, and bathtubs.
- Doesn’t come with revolutionary suction cups, a special holder, or any other useless add-ons.
4. Korky 99-4A Beehive Max Universal Toilet Plunger
There is a huge variety of toilets out there, and not all plungers are designed to work well with all of them. The Korky 99-4A Max Performance Plunger is one of the few best toilet plungers that will do an exceptional job on any toilet design. Perfect for commercial, industrial, and home use. Some of its outstanding features include:
- Very durable, simple product.
- User-friendly product.
- Requires way less effort to do the job.
3. Neiko 60166A Toilet Plunger
For many reasons, the Neiko toilet plunger is a best seller on Amazon. This product will do an exceptional job no matter what type of toilet you have in your house. The plunger has over 1,400 reviews, and an average rating of 4.5 stars. Some of its best features include:
- A customized peg hole for easier storage, so you can hang it.
- A durable, super pliable rubber suction cup for the best results.
- A sanitary, rustproof, and lightweight aluminium handle.
2. G.T. Water Products MP100-3 Master Plunger
The MP100-3 Master Plunger is a multipurpose plunger designed to fit in any bathtub, faucet, sink, or toilet. It has an impressive displacement volume of 162 cubic inches, making it one of the most effective plungers on the market. Some of its best features include:
- A robust construction and beautiful lightweight design — one of the lowest weights recorded.
- Splash back and slippage prevention, making it a very user-friendly plunger.
- A flexible, multipurpose funnel nose design. A great option for first-time buyers and people looking to replace their old, worn out plungers.
1. G.T. Water Products MPS4 Master Plunger
The MPS4 Master Plunger from G.T. Water Products is one of cheapest plungers on the market at the moment. Don’t let the price misguide you; this product is highly effective and high quality. Some of its best features include:
- High durability.
- High pressure levels, making it extremely effective.
- Unique, attractive design.
This sums up our list of 10 best toilet plungers in 2018. Any of the above products will do a good job on most of the toilets installed in American homes. Feel free to share any additional information on the listed products, or to let us know about any other products we might have left out on our list.
Recommended Read: Best Automatic Soap Dispensers